If your service is not working please try the following steps prior to contacting our support team.
1. Verify your modem and wireless router are powered on.
2. Verify you are connected to your LTE gateway modem and/or router via wireless or wired connection
3. Reboot your LTE gateway modem by unplugging from power for 30 seconds and plugging back in.
4. Reboot your wireless router by unplugging from power for 30 seconds an plugging back in.
5. Reboot your end user device (computer, tablet, phone, smart device.) by unplugging or turning off the device power for 30 seconds then turning it back on
6. Follow Respective troubleshooting steps for your device found in their respective folders under the Tech Support section of the helpdesk
7. Log into your LTE gateway modem and email us (email@example.com) the modem's status/ diagnostics information found on your LTE gateway modem dashboard (a working internet connection is not needed to log into your device's dashboard). Below are detailed how-to articles for our supported devices on how to access this information.
c. Netgear MR1100
d. MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-SIM4/7 V2
e. MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-SIM4/7 V3
f. MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-SIM8 V3 (coming soon! Use the SIM4/7 V2 or V3 in the meantime, but DO NOT use the V2 firmware!
g. Ridgewave 6900 (Outdoor Modem)