To view your data usage on the Netgear LB1120 please follow the steps below.
1. Make sure your modem is power on and the SIM card is installed.
2. Make sure you are plugged into the router via an Ethernet cable, or that you are able to access the modem through your wireless router if an Ethernet cable is not available.
3. Open a web browser.
4. In the navigation bar, enter 192.168.5.1.
5. Enter the password found on the serial sticker of your modem.
6. View the home page of the modem.
7. Set the day of the month to your data renewal date of the following month (this will vary since its a 30 day cycle opposed to a day of the month cycle) - To view your renewal date log into your customer portal and it is listed under account details
8. Type in 400 and then set it to GB
9. Set the bar underneath on whatever % you want to be notified on
9. Navigate over to settings > Notifications > Type in your phone number (XXX) XXX-XXXX > check the boxes below for notifications
10. Save the Settings and you will be all set! You can also download the Netgear Mobile app to keep an eye on the data usage of the device.