If your Netgear LB1120 modem seems to be running a little bit slow, you may want to check for a software update.
1. Make sure you are either plugged directly into the Netgear LB1120, or are connected to the same network through your wireless router.
2. Open a browser and enter 192.168.5.1 in the navigation bar.
3. Enter the password found on the bottom of your modem.
4. If a software update is available it will show up on the overview page. Click on "Start Download"
5. Once the update has downloaded to the device, refresh the overview page, and click "Start Update"
6. Wait 2-3 minutes for the update to install. Once complete your modem will restart on it's own. Please do not unplug the modem from power during this time